An Invitation to Nonprofits from Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) for Proposals to Improve the Quality of Life for Women and Families in Anne Arundel County
- Regular Grants: are grants that improve the lives of women and families in Anne Arundel County and may be requested from $5,000 to $20,000.
- Fundamental Needs Grants: AAWGT encourages applications from small Anne Arundel County-based 501(c)(3) organizations for proposals that are designed to address one or more of three areas of critical need of underserved Anne Arundel County residents. We expect to award a grant between $5,000 and $10,000 to at least one local organization whose annual Total Revenue is $100,000 or less. The innovative program should address the areas of food insecurity, parenting support, and/or the needs of children from birth to five years. Applicants for these grants need to specify their intention to be considered for a Fundamental Needs Grant and are required to follow all AAWGT Application Guidelines.
- Each organization may submit only one application and is eligible to receive only one grant. If applying for a Fundamental Needs Grant, the application will be considered for both the Fundamental Needs Grant and the Regular Grant.
- Grant Application deadline: Friday, January 31, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- The funding period is July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021.
- Proposal Guidelines, Application Instructions, Timeline, and other information may be found in the menu at left. All applicants are required to use AAWGT’s online application.
A Grant Application Workshop and Software Tutorial was held on January 8, 2020. Click here to download the Grant Applicants Training Presentation.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
AAWGT is a fund of the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County.