CALL FOR 2020 GRANT APPLICATIONS
An Invitation to Nonprofits from Anne Arundel Women Giving Together (AAWGT) for Proposals to Improve the Quality of Life for Women and Families in Anne Arundel County
- Regular Grants: are grants that improve the lives of women and families in Anne Arundel County and may be requested from $5,000 to $20,000.
- Fundamental Needs Grants: AAWGT encourages applications from small Anne Arundel County-based 501(c)(3)s for proposals that are designed to address one or more of three areas of critical need of underserved Anne Arundel County residents. We expect to award a grant between $5,000 and $10,000 to at least one local organization whose annual Total Revenue is $100,000 or less. The innovative program should address the areas of food insecurity, parenting support, and/or the needs of children from birth to five years. Applicants for these grants need to specify their intention to be considered for a Fundamental Needs Grant and are required to follow all AAWGT Application Guidelines.
- Each organization may submit only one application and is eligible to receive only one grant. If applying for a Fundamental Needs Grant, the application will be considered for both the Fundamental Needs Grant and the Regular Grant.
- Grant Application deadline: Friday, January 31, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- The funding period is July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021.
- Proposal Guidelines, Application Instructions, Timeline, and other information may be found in the menu at left. All applicants are required to use AAWGT’s online application.
All organizations interested in applying for an AAWGT grant are strongly encouraged to attend AAWGT’s Grant Applicants’ Workshop and Software Tutorial:
Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 9:30am–11:00am
Anne Arundel Community College, CALT Building, Room TBD
Arnold MD 21012
(Inclement Weather Date: Friday, January 10, 1pm)
Registration is required and may be done HERE, after December 2, 2019.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
AAWGT is a fund of the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County.